May 4, 2013

Favourite Quote #BlogEveryDayInMay

It's funny on the surface when you see today's challenge
Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it
the initial thought is that it is a super easy one. After all who doesn't have a quote that they live by and just love?

Ah, that would be me.

There was a time when I would spend hours mulling over my favourite strings of words. Carefully writing them just right into my diary. Colouring in the letters, all kinds of decorations over the page. It was just what bored high school kids did. Well at least that is the way it was before the technological era of today.

Today the younguns have the like of Instagram and Tweetgrams and probably a whole range of other apps that I don't know the name of to share their wisdomous words (oh and wisdomous so is a word because EssentiallyJess uses it).

I was going to rant on a bit more about this all, perhaps even give a few examples but it is actually quarter past seven in the morning, four days after this challenge was meant to be done.

Throwing caution to the wind we made a last minute decision to ran away from reality and went camping for the long weekend that just passed. Which naturally meant blogging took a back seat to life. Particularly because where we went was so remote there was no phone or internet coverage.

Pure bliss I tell you.

So what am I going to share as my favourite quote?

Well I am going to cheat a little and leave you some
Fairy wishes & butterfly kisses
It is more of a personal catch cry than a quote but I would love for people the world over to spread them whenever they can. I have written previously over at A Parenting Life more details on these words.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment